In compliance with the “cookie law” of the royal decree law 13/2012
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipient’s terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided, in particular on purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
When it is technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent to accept the data treatment may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the latter must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action express for this purpose.
The foregoing shall not prevent possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
The user is informed that this website can and does use its own and third-party cookies, that you accept when browsing this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie (or computer cookie) is small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity.
Its main functions are:
- Keep track of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie so you don’t have to be entering them for every page on the server. However, a cookie does not identify only a person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
- Get information about the user’s browsing habits, and attempts to spyware (spyware), by advertising agencies and others. This can cause problems of privacy and it is one of the reasons why cookies have their detractors.
How to delete cookies?
Depending on your web browser, here are some examples, if among them you cannot find your web browser or how to eliminate cookies, we suggest you consult your internet / web browser developer.
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/